Visiting CMO, the secret behind successful early-stage startups
Someone bulletproof with solid experience to help you build up the company's marketing and comms engine. Noontide has an international team of people just like that.
I have worked in tech since 2011 and led marketing and PR in notable startups such as Planet OS and WePower. I am a full stack marketer and PR expert used to working with a nonexistent budget.
When your startup doesn't yet have a good MRR growth rate, marketing and communications need to remain flexible with continuous testing until a good system has been worked out and optimized. It can be overwhelming to hire your first in-house marketers and onboard agencies.
You need a Visiting CMO, someone with solid experience to assess your needs and help with the best strategy. Since launching the service 3 years ago, I have helped 21 startups get their feet off the ground.
Don't waste money on mindless marketing. Let's talk!
Content marketing and PR
Social media marketing
SEO and SEM
B2B social selling
SEO and SEM
Retention and Recovery
Investor research, warm intros
Improving the pitch
Funding news coverage in global press
- Ran a bi-monthly email campaign to a network of 10,000 product users and industry leaders (open rate 24%).
- Carried out several larger PR campaigns, rebuilt content strategy and transitioned Planet OS blog over to Medium.
- Responsible for company’s social media strategy and execution across all channels.
- Successfully hosted a dozen developer meet-ups for hiring and community building purposes.
- Built a results-driven Marketing and Communications team of six people, acts as Team Lead.
- Redeveloped WePower brand from a hype to a savvy technology company solving a real problem in the energy market.
- In charge of company’s Marketing and Communications strategy and planning as well as strategic partnerships.
- Led successful PR campaigns with coverage in The Economist, Bloomberg, Wired UK and Greentech Media.
- Successfully prevented PR crisis during the fall of the Crypto Market as well as company restructuring.
- Worked closely with Product team, constantly refining the messaging as the company sought for product-market fit.
- In just one year, bootstrapped an event of 200 entrepreneurs into country's flagship tech conference with close to 2,000 attendees.
- Built partnerships and closed €50,000 in sponsorships from Microsoft, Transferwise, Adcash and others.
- Supported organising team of 20 in everything from speaker lineup, social media strategy to meeting ticket sale goals.
- Created content for enterprise customers (copy for new landing pages and email marketing).
- Helped in refining investor slide deck.
- Joined early on as their first marketing and communications person.
- Built a marketing strategy and trained the Head of Marketing.
Examples of Previous Work
Get in touch
I will get back to you in less than 24 hours.